7th International Conference on Innovations in Thin Film Processing and Characterization
16-20 November 2015 - Campus ARTEM, Nancy (France)
& Congratulations to the 5 students granted by the "Michel Cantarel" Student grant.
● Younes ADDAB (Aix Marseille university, France)
Oral: "Thin tungsten oxide layers : structural properties and deuterium retention"
● Osmary DEPABLOS-RIVERA (IIM-UNAM, Mexico)
Oral: "Bismuth niobium oxides films prepared by co-sputtering"
● Hiba KABBARA (Institut Jean Lamour, France)
Poster: "Synthesis of lead nanostructures by discharges in liquid nitrogen"
● Adam OBRUSNIK (Masaryk University, Czech Republic)
Oral: "Achieving uniform deposition of carboxyl-rich thin films in a DBD reactor by optimizing the gas flow"
● Xiaolong XU (FEMTO-ST Insitute, France)
Poster: "Wox films sputter deposited by glad and gas pulsing"
June 15, 2015
Deadline for abstract submission & applying for the PhD student grants
July 10, 2015
July 15, 2015
October 15, 2015
Deadline for reduced fees
November 16, 2015